Broker Associate & Investment Consultant
Co-Founder at BG Asset Management
Spanish (Semi-Fluent), Portuguese (Conversational), Mandarin (Basic Conversational)
CCIM Northern California President - 2016 Commercial Broker Association (CBA) Instructor
- Commercial and investment real estate acquisitions and dispositions.
- Asset portfolio reallocation and repositioning including asset planning strategies, 1031 tax deferred exchanges and other complex investment structures.
- Detailed market and asset analysis.
- Educating investors on current local, federal and global political and economic market conditions.
- Syndication of investment opportunities.
- Development and development consulting
Info@iliveinthebayarea.com | (510) 815-2000
Byron and Associates
Montalvo Realty the Luxor Group
- Real Estate Broker for 48 years
- Practices Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Developer of Office Buildings, Condominiums, PUD complexes, shopping centers and single family homes
- Past Chairman of The Commercial Brokers Association
- Past President of NCCAR
- Past Chairman of the Los Gatos-Saratoga district of SILVAR
Dennis@montalvorealty.com | (408) 867- 7272
Berkshire Hathaway Drysdale Properties
- Real Estate Broker since 1990
- Specializes in representing clients in the purchase, sale or lease of income property, commercial property, and businesses within the Bay Area
- Has managed over 600,000 square feet of property and has completed transactions totaling over $500,000,000
- Commercial Brokers Association Board of Governors (Past Chairman)
- Bank of Marin, Alameda Board of Directors
- DABA City and Economic Relations Chairperson
- 2014 and 2013 National Association of Realtors Commercial Award Winner
- 2013 REALTOR OF THE YEAR Alameda Association of REALTORS®
Rich.email@example.com | (510) 814-4802
Newmark Knight Frank
- Focusing on Tenant Representation and Corporate Services
- Tenant Representation
- Representing Buyers & Sellers
- Portfolio Management
- Other notes:
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2005
- Have been with Newmark Knight Frank (formerly Corish & Carey Commercial) for 11 years
Since 2010 Rich has closed over 300 lease and sale transactions, for over 1 million square feet of commercial space, and $90 million in total consideration.
Rhoyt@ngkf.com | (619) 548-7866
MTC Commercial Real Estate, Castro Valley, CA
- Focus on serving the commercial property needs of local businesses and investors in Alameda County and the East Bay.
- Generalist: Experienced in the sales/leasing of office, retail, industrial and multi-family properties.
- Member of the Alameda County Assessment Appeals Board.
- Real Estate Appraisal: Former Licensed Certified General Real Estate Appraiser with the State of California.
MBA, Finance, University of Colorado.
BS, Economics, Colorado State University.
Paul@paulmaderccim.com | (510) 206-3156
Michael Ryan Mortgage Broker
Successfully brokering loans for
- Home Mortgages and HELOC
- Commercial Properties
- SBA, VA Loans
30 years of experience.
Mike@michael-ryan.com | (408) 986-1798
Managing Principal, CPM
Auctus Investment Group
Samuel is a seasoned high tech executive of over 20 years. He is the principal broker at Auctus Investment Group specializing in retail sales, leasing and property management. A CA licensed real estate broker since 1985 and a Certified Property Manager. Currently, serving as a member of the board of governors of Commercial Brokers Association.
Samuel holds a BS degree in management, MBA, and is a PhD. candidate in organizational leadership. Samuel taught risk management as adjunct professor at Southern New Hampshire University for 2 years.
Samuel.firstname.lastname@example.org | (925) 223-7150
Christopher E Vogt
Commercial REALTOR®, Managing Director
Vogt Commercial Real Estate Group | eXp Realty
- 2020 - Board of Governors, Commercial Brokers Association
- eXp Realty Certified Mentor
40 years CRE experience prior to obtaining California real estate license
Retired Certified Financial Planner, Tax Practitioner, Asset Protection Advisor, Entity Structurer
- Retired Silicon Valley CFO, COO, and CEO