Broker Associate & Investment Consultant
Co-Founder at BG Asset Management
Spanish (Semi-Fluent), Portuguese (Conversational), Mandarin (Basic Conversational)
CCIM Northern California President - 2016 Commercial Broker Association (CBA) Instructor
- Commercial and investment real estate acquisitions and dispositions.
- Asset portfolio reallocation and repositioning including asset planning strategies, 1031 tax deferred exchanges and other complex investment structures.
- Detailed market and asset analysis.
- Educating investors on current local, federal and global political and economic market conditions.
- Syndication of investment opportunities.
- Development and development consulting
Byron and Associates
Montalvo Realty the Luxor Group
- Real Estate Broker for 48 years
- Practices Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Developer of Office Buildings, Condominiums, PUD complexes, shopping centers and single family homes
- Past Chairman of The Commercial Brokers Association
- Past President of NCCAR
- Past Chairman of the Los Gatos-Saratoga district of SILVAR
Berkshire Hathaway Drysdale Properties
- Real Estate Broker since 1990
- Specializes in representing clients in the purchase, sale or lease of income property, commercial property, and businesses within the Bay Area
- Has managed over 600,000 square feet of property and has completed transactions totaling over $500,000,000
- Commercial Brokers Association Board of Governors (Chairman)
- Bank of Marin, Alameda Board of Directors
- DABA City and Economic Relations Chairperson
- 2014 and 2013 National Association of Realtors Commercial Award Winner
- 2013 REALTOR OF THE YEAR Alameda Association of REALTORS®
Newmark Knight Frank
- Focusing on Tenant Representation and Corporate Services
- Tenant Representation
- Representing Buyers & Sellers
- Portfolio Management
- Other notes:
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2005
- Have been with Newmark Knight Frank (formerly Corish & Carey Commercial) for 11 years
Since 2010 Rich has closed over 300 lease and sale transactions, for over 1 million square feet of commercial space, and $90 million in total consideration.