Virtual Broker Roundtable
Join CBA for our Virtual Broker Roundtable with guest speaker Rex Hime, President and CEO of the California Business Properties Association on Wednesday October 21, at 10 am PST.
This Roundtable replaces the in-person Broker Exchange during the Shelter in Place order and includes a commercial market overview, open mike and commercial property listing presentations. Register now to receive the webinar link!
1. Prop 15 how it impacts real estate
2. SB 939- Dead? No. It will be revived in 2021.
3. AB 3088- Signed by Governor Here's how it affects your residential real estate.
4. AB 1436- Tenant Rights. Like SB 939 it will reappear.
5. Prop 21- Prop 10 back again. Pay attention if you own residential income property.
6. Governor's executive orders. On gas-powered cars and evictions?Register Today!
CBA Education Bundle
The CBA Education Series is starting October 8- all classes are offered online!
Do you have an Education Bundle coupon? Click here to sign up and redeem your discount. Fill out an application for the CBA Basic Education Bundle to receive 1 year CBA membership and access to 15 classes. Don't forget to add that discount code!
Welcome to the Commercial Brokers Association
Commercial Brokers Association provides networking opportunities and tools to help its members succeed in commercial real estate. Our membership consists of commercial brokers, real estate agents and affiliates specializing in commercial sales and investments.
Mark Your Calendar
Commercial News and Events
RPR announces a partnership with Brevitas which will add forty thousand commercial listings nationwide. They are expanding its commercial programs and features through licensing of commercial data, high-value commercial product integrations, and much more. Click here to read more.