CBA is a California Commercial Real Estate Board
You want to join to be a member of a professional commercial association, whose goals are to organize and unify commercial real estate practitioners, to facilitate networking, collaboration, communication, education, referrals, professionalism and to promote and support the common business interest of all commercial real estate practitioners throughout California.
More deals through greater networking and collaboration
- CRE Broker Exchanges
- Member Connect
- Eblast to the CBA Distribution List
Knowledge of Current Relevant issues that affect your business –
- CRE Events
- Investment Conference
- Expert Panels
- Legislative Issues
- Split Tax Roll
- New CRE Technology
- Commercial Training Program
- Commercial Online Courses
- Enhance your CRE skills or specialty
- Commercial Document Library
Use the CBA Logo to market you and your company as a member of the commercial real estate board.
Reduce your cost for CRE services –
- ClientLook – Commercial CRM
- LeaseLink – Commercial Analysis for Sales, Lease and marketing
- Buildout – Generate Commercial Offering Memorandums for all property types
- RealNex – RealNex is reshaping real estate by combining the most efficient and productive of those tools into one comprehensive suite.
- AdexPro – Do not give your commercial sales and lease comps to CoStar, Loopnet or appraisers for free. Get paid for your comps through AdexPro.
Reduce cost for training you, your new and junior commercial Brokers/Agents
- CBA Live Training Program of 30+ power point face to face presentations
- CBA Online Training Program of 30+ video presentations
- CBA Live Continuing Education Commercial Classes
Reduce your marketing cost
- Member’s company profile in the Member’s Directory on the CBA Website
- Your visability is necessary and critical to attract new business and also referrals from both the commercial and residential practitioner.
Universal Commercial Calendar of Events –
- Time Management
- Centralized Commercial Resources –
- Social Media
Become More Secure
- Commercial Professional Standards Task force
- Commercial News and Updates
- Commercial Advocacy – Local, State and National
- Local – San Francisco Formula Retail
- State – AB1103 and Split Tax Roll
- National – Flood Insurance
- Your commercial board and fellow commercial brokers throughout the state who you can contact for assistance.