Mr. Huang is the principal and founder of BRC Advisors and CEO of BRC Bellaire Holdings, LLC, a real estate private equity firm established as a joint venture between BRC Advisors Commercial Real Estate and Bellaire Investments. Additionally, Mr. Huang is a shareholder and an advisor to REIT’s business development helping raise capital and make connections to other private equity investors and Family Offices from Main Street to Wall Street. He is the former National Commercial Real Estate Chair for AREAA (Asian Real Estate Association of America) and vice president and board member for AREAA’s Greater Los Angeles chapter. BRC Advisors provides real estate investment advisory and transaction services to an emerging national client base servicing investors with its multi-family specialists, office and industrial group and net lease group, offering decades of deal-making expertise. In addition to his knowledge of the industry, Mr. Huang brings invaluable operational experience, having launched and managed several companies from the start-up to profitability phase.
- 11/20/2017 - CBA 05 - *Income Property Analysis and Comparison - Alameda
- 11/29/2017 - CBA 08 - *Introduction to Commercial Leasing Part A - Pleasanton
- 12/04/2017 - CBA 06 Introduction to Multi-Family Investments - Alameda
- 12/07/2017 - RENTV's San Fernando Valley/Tri Cities State of the Market Conference
- 12/11/2017 - CBA 07 - Introduction to Multi-Family Listing/Sales - Alameda