With Governor’s Signature, SB 1069 Would Clear Path for Thousands of New Affordable Housing Units Statewide SAN FRANCISCO, CA – The Bay Area Council today hailed the passage of SB 1069, legislation authored by state Sen. Bob Wieckowski (Fremont) that click here to read more…
Legislature Passes SB 1069
- 08/23/2017 - CBA 103 Fundamentals of Investment Analysis- Pleasanton
- 08/23/2017 - CBA 116 - Commercial Transaction Forms Review - Must be a CBA member to access the forms
- 08/30/2017 - CBA 117 - Business Opportunity Sales - Intermediate Level
- 08/30/2017 - CBA New Member Orientation - Pleasanton
- 09/06/2017 - CBA 104 - *Annual Property Operating Data (APOD)
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.