Dennis has been in the real estate business for 43 years and has owned his own (Byron & Associates) brokerage firm since 1976. He is currently one of Three Broker/Owners of Montalvo Realty the Luxor Group. He is a native of the area and has seen it grow from a farm community into “Silicon Valley”. This makes him more than just familiar with the area. He is an integral part of it. Dennis holds a B.A. in Social Science from San JoseStateUniversity, with a Minor in Real Estate, as well as the G.R.I. designation from the Graduate Realtors® Institute of California. He is a Certified HAFA Specialist. He also has completed the Bay Area Realtor® LeadershipAcademy. Dennis is a past Chairman of the Los Gatos-Saratoga District of SILVAR, the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, and was a Director for CAR, the California Association of Realtors. Dennis specializes in residential and commercial real estate and also has built and developed several projects ranging from office buildings, condominiums, PUD complexes, shopping centers and single family homes. He has had regular appearances on several network TV shows, has lectured for the California Association of Realtors® and is often quoted in the Los Gatos Weekly Times Real Estate section. Dennis is married and has two grown daughters.
- 08/23/2017 - CBA 103 Fundamentals of Investment Analysis- Pleasanton
- 08/23/2017 - CBA 116 - Commercial Transaction Forms Review - Must be a CBA member to access the forms
- 08/30/2017 - CBA 117 - Business Opportunity Sales - Intermediate Level
- 08/30/2017 - CBA New Member Orientation - Pleasanton
- 09/06/2017 - CBA 104 - *Annual Property Operating Data (APOD)
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.