Dennis has been in the real estate business for 43 years and has owned his own (Byron & Associates) brokerage firm since 1976. He is currently one of Three Broker/Owners of Montalvo Realty the Luxor Group. He is a native of the area and has seen it grow from a farm community into “Silicon Valley”. This makes him more than just familiar with the area. He is an integral part of it. Dennis holds a B.A. in Social Science from San JoseStateUniversity, with a Minor in Real Estate, as well as the G.R.I. designation from the Graduate Realtors® Institute of California. He is a Certified HAFA Specialist. He also has completed the Bay Area Realtor® LeadershipAcademy. Dennis is a past Chairman of the Los Gatos-Saratoga District of SILVAR, the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, and was a Director for CAR, the California Association of Realtors. Dennis specializes in residential and commercial real estate and also has built and developed several projects ranging from office buildings, condominiums, PUD complexes, shopping centers and single family homes. He has had regular appearances on several network TV shows, has lectured for the California Association of Realtors® and is often quoted in the Los Gatos Weekly Times Real Estate section. Dennis is married and has two grown daughters.
- 11/20/2017 - CBA 05 - *Income Property Analysis and Comparison - Alameda
- 11/29/2017 - CBA 08 - *Introduction to Commercial Leasing Part A - Pleasanton
- 12/04/2017 - CBA 06 Introduction to Multi-Family Investments - Alameda
- 12/07/2017 - RENTV's San Fernando Valley/Tri Cities State of the Market Conference
- 12/11/2017 - CBA 07 - Introduction to Multi-Family Listing/Sales - Alameda