CBA will assist members with their referrals in;
- Identifying opportunities
- Understanding the referral process
- Selecting the referee
- Completing the referral paper work
- Acting as an ombudsman for any concerns between the referee and the referrer
Please forward a copy of the executed referral document. We want to track referrals within CBA.
Also, when a referral fee is paid out, please let us know so that we can let all CBA members know about the success of the referral program
We will be recognizing the top referees and referrers at the annual CBA Commercial Awards event. So, keep us informed of your referral activities.
Below is a general commercial referral guideline for your reference:
Level – 1 “Cold Lead”
Approx. 10% to the referring broker/agent
– Refers the name of the referral with contact information.
Level – 2 “Warm Lead”
Approx. 20% to the referring broker/agent
– Knows the referred client.
– Provides an introduction.
– Describes the commercial opportunity.
– May set up the meeting between the referral (client) and the referral receiving broker.
Level – 3 “Hot Lead”
Approx. 25%+ to the referring broker/agent
– There is a trust factor between the referring broker/agent and the prospective commercial client.
– The referring broker/agent helps deliver the business through the relationship with their commercial client.